The African Women’s Development and Communications Network (FEMNET) is looking to engage an Accountant for a 6 months contract at it’s secretariat in Nairobi.
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: accounting, finance, business-related field, economics or related discipline. Qualified Accountant CPA (K), ACCA, CMA or equivalent qualifications
• At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance preferably in an international or a regional not for profit organization/ NGO.
• Must have knowledge and hands on experience in use of networked SAP ERP on-premises or cloud-based system.
• Advance knowledge and use of information management skills
- Job Application Details Applications to be sent to [email protected] Shortlisting is on rolling basis.