YCL is looking to hire an Accountant.
• Preparing and payments of statutory deductions
• Controlling credit and debt collection
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
• Receive and process all purchase orders, invoices and request for payments.
• Cash withdrawals
• Petty cash administration and preparation of payment vouchers (excel)
• Suppliers postings
• Maintaining filing systems of all accounting and finance documents and vouchers in a manner which ensures ease in retrieval and reference.
• Commissions and bonuses calculations – Kiosk and Shops, Wall units and sales commissions
• Provide accounting technical support and advice to management
• Support month-end and year-end close processes
• Document all financial transactions
• Coding and preparing necessary payment and journal vouchers, passing them into QuickBooks
• Prompt filing of vouchers, journals and other relevant financial supporting documents that track financial transactions to ensure an efficient system.
• Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis and month-end closure processes.
• Prepare payments by verifying documents, documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Any other duties assigned to you by your immediate supervisor
• Degree in Management, Accounting or any other related field with at least CPA II
• Excellent communicator and presentable
• Accuracy and keen to details
• Must be proficient in using QuickBooks accounting software package
• Must have strong analytical and communication skills
• Must be a team player and proactive to learn
• Must be honest and of high integrity
Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and with minimal or no supervision.
- Job Application Details Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]