The African Women’s Development and Communication Network (FEMNET),a pan- African membership-based network based in Nairobi with over 800 members across 50 African countries is planning to host a Hybrid Programming Conference/General Assembly in Nairobi during the month of October.
We are looking to engage a Bilingual individual on a 3 months contract to;
• Support the logistics for the PC/GA before, during and after the meeting;
• Assist with translation of FEMNET’s various documents, including letters, emails, among others as the need may arise;
• Assist the Executive Director and all other Staff members with phone calls where French language is involved in order to maintain communication with FEMNET’s members among others as need arises.
• Assist all programmes with logistical preparations when and where necessary especially during preparations of meetings/workshops.
• Any other duty as may be called upon.
• French written and spoken proficiency at level B1
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French language.
• Computer packages proficiency especially in MS Excel
• Proactive with personal initiative
• Willingness to learn and work under a fast-paced environment
• Team player
- Job Application Details Applications to be sent to [email protected] with subject as 'PC/GA Bilingual ' Shortlisting is on rolling basis