Chief Technical Operator(Television) – SS BE 4
Reporting to the Principal Technical Operator, the job holder is responsible for planning and coordinating technical operation functions as well as coordinating production and post production assignments in technical operation unit.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Film/Video Productions, Media Technology (Electronic Media), Media Studies OR Diploma in Studio Technical Operations, Film/Video Productions, Mass Communication from a recognized institution
• Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
• Diploma in Media Technology, Film/Video Productions, Mass Communication (Electronic Media) and Media studies
• Membership to a registered and regulated professional body is essential
• A high level of computer proficiency.
• At least five (5) years overall working experience (Bachelor’s degree) OR seven (7) years overall working experience (Diploma)
• At least two (2) years in a supervisory role
• Creativity and innovation
• Communication, interpersonal and technical operation skills.
- Job Application Details https://www.fuzu.com/job?page=1&per_page=10&filters[country_id]=1&filters[job_id]=241879