Position Title: Computer Operation Prosecution
Reports to: Technical Manager
We are looking for highly organized candidates 3 years hands on experience as computer terminal operator in a busy data processing environment
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a mean grade C and a minimum grade of C- in Mathematics, English and Kiswahili.
• Diploma in ICT or be in possession of the International Computer Driver’s License (ICDL) certification
• Should be fluency in both English and Kiswahili.
• Should be a person of high integrity
• Demonstrate of Kenyan legal and court systems, a minimum of two (2) years previous hands-on experience (such as paralegal staff) in a busy law establishment in Kenya.
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-organized & excellent coordination skills
• Can work under pressure
• Team player
- Job Application Details How to Apply Interested candidates should sent their application along with detailed CV,Certificates and Testimonials indicating their Current and expected salary, their daytime contact details to [email protected] . The Subject of the email should be the title of position applied for.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!