Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Business, Development studies or relevant studies with twelve (12) years post qualification relevant work experience out of which seven (7) years should be at managerial with five (5) years’ exposure to supervisory role(s).
• Proven experience in Policy Planning, formulation and programme management/coordination.
• Ability to initiate and promote collaborative approaches between various stakeholders and partners, as well as geographically and culturally disparate partners
• Ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations both internally and externally
• Ability to develop and delegate clear program goals, plans and actions, including budgets, that are consistent with agreed strategies
• Ability to prepare Budget, Progress Report, Work Plan and present for its adoption
• Ability to effectively lead, supervise, mentor, develop and evaluate staff
• Ability to effectively use the African Monitoring and Evaluation Reporting Tools
• Proficiency in one of the AU working languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
Job Knowledge and information sharing:
Drive for result:
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT:
The appointment will be made on a regular term contract for a period of three (3) years, of which the first twelve months shall be considered as a probationary period. Thereafter, the contract will be for a period of two years renewable, subject to satisfactory performance and deliverables.
The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Indicative basic salary of US$ 50,746.00 (P5 Step1) per annum plus other related entitlements e.g. Post adjustment ( 46% of basic salary), Housing allowance US$ 26,208.00 (per annum), and education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum), for internationally recruited staff and a maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
- Job Application Details https://jobs.au.int/The%20African%20Union%20Commiss/job/Addis-Ababa-AUDANEPAD-Coordinator/732202502/