To manage the implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of all Core Banking (Retail) Applications systems to enable the use of appropriate platform technology, as an integral and reliable component of business process within country. In-depth Knowledge of Oracle PL SQL developer, Oracle database, SOAP tool is must, with good understanding of Linux operating system. Should also have 10-15 years of experience in Core Banking Software (Flexcube 11.x latest version). Expected to drive Flexcube Retail in design and delivery of complex fit for purpose, business strategy-aligned, high impact, cross domain technology solution blueprints & associated solutions & build architectural capability in Dev teams across an estate.
Education and Experience Required
- Undergraduate or higher in BSc (Computer Science) or BSc (Software Engineering) or BSc(IT) or electrical engineering.
- 10-15 years IT experience minimum
Subject Matter Expert Qualifications
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in IT exposure
- JAVA, J2EE languages
- Oracle PL SQL developer, Oracle database, SOAP tool
- Leverage a solid & deep understanding of the organization strategy to identify, design & deliver relevant, scalable, testable, re-usable technology solutions
- SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF PL SQL developer (Oracle 12 C version or above). Person can develop function/procedure as per business requirement.
- Work in collaboration with delivery teams to independently analyze customer requirements & varying business capabilities & leverage analysis to identify & accurately spec / frame ‘the complex business problems we are aiming to solve’ with each solution design or solution evolution
- Through the above processes, leverage emotional, social & business / commercial quotient to understand consumers and the broader range of stakeholders, their opinions & perspectives and reconcile these within the solution designs (negotiation skills and dealing with complex and divergent stakeholder opinions are a must)
- Give Root cause analysis and escalation of defects in system to offshore for Permanent fixes.
- Assisting Business, IT and Finance teams to test fixes (both Functional and Technical) and deployment of the same to production.
- Assisting the team to validate the journal entries and design scripts required to correct data.
- Defining business requirements and providing functional and technical specifications to Oracle/LTI team.
- Leverage expertise in analytical & creative problem solving to synthesize a solution design (build a solution from its components) beyond the analysis of the problem
- Lead design thinking processes to successfully deliver solution blueprints & associated roadmaps
- Create end to end solution blueprints & ensure these can be implemented across all phases of the initiative life-cycle (ideation through to product launch & commercialization)
- Design & or contribute to the design & implementation of detailed feasibilities & business cases
- Leverage a strong engineering background to make the right choices in solution design – this knowledge includes but is not limited to: domain driven design, loosely coupled integration, micro services and other modern software design practice
- The above extends to identifying the best fit tools to be used for a particular solution, understanding those that would not be a good choice and leveraging researching skills to pivot towards something better
- Experience in mapping Client Business Requirements, Designing customized solutions with strong analytical skills and ability to analyze business practices and define optimal procedures.
- Involves day to day interaction with clients across the globe to gather requirements, understands their operational problems and to transform them into deliverables with help of our technical/functional teams.
- Assume ‘one stop’ shop accountability for solution blueprint design & delivery decisions within an organization based on the above
- Expertise in payment domain which includes Inward, Outward, Value Date Clearing, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, Makola, Imex, CASA, TD, Retail Loans, General Ledger, Suspended Interest Accrual/Cap, Profit and Loss Year End Functionality, Revaluation, Trail Balance, Product GL Balancing. Sound knowledge of FCR and FCC Batch End of Day processing knowledge will be plus. TM1 system handoff from FCR to FCC to SAP Hana (Balance sheet sound knowledge is must),
- Currently managing a team of professionals to develop new enhancements in FLEXCUBE Core Banking Product.
- Technical Person expected to work independently without much supervisor support.
- Work with project / program management teams to design solution roadmaps aligned to the strategic requirements of an organization and through which the solution can be implemented across all phases of the initiative life-cycle (ideation through to product launch and commercialization)
- Work embedded, as part of a delivery team, to ensure the successful design & implementation of solution blueprints
- Ensure that the detail of the solution (across all architecture domains) is accurate to the implementation of the initiative, true to the bank’s architectural principles/preferences, implementable by the different teams involved in the solution
- Work as part of embedded delivery teams to conduct solution reviews, code reviews, testing and other disciplines associated with solution design & delivery
- Attend various Group & Business specific architectural design forums and present solution designs and detailed business cases for approval
- Leverage synthesis & creative problem skills to identify risk (impending danger & challenges) and work with a cross functional group of stakeholders across the value chain for support & direction
- Conduct solution reviews against defined customer metrics and ensure the ongoing achievement of business results through solution implementation
- Ensure a solid understanding of emerging & evolving architectural principles and hold one stop shop accountability for the evolution of solutions in alignment with these principles (where it makes sense to do so)
- Build architectural capability across delivery teams in a business to ensure ongoing evolution of skills in solution delivery
- Contribute to the architecture body of knowledge
- Contribute to the design & evolution of architectural principles and preferences
Accountability: People Management
- Participate in peer reviews (code, solution, testing etc.) and transfer knowledge and capability across delivery teams for improved solutioning & evolving architectural practices
- Set & Cascade solution direction across technology delivery teams
- Build & evolve the architectural capability of Delivery teams across the business – through active coaching & information / knowledge sharing
- As an SME, support the proactive attraction, recruitment, development, & retention of strong technology teams across an estate
- Leverage and embed agile practices in delivery teams and work to build strong self-directed, high performance teams through agile working practices (including daily, weekly, etc. sprint routines, regular & honest feedback etc.)
Accountability: Financial & Vendor Management, Risk & Governance
- Carry the ‘one stop shop’ accountability for all risk associated with solution design (from ideation to deployment)
- Apply the organization risk & governance frameworks
- Ensure solution design alignment to Group guidelines & ensure solutions are sustainable for the enterprise
- Proactively involve / engage chapter & guild leads in solution decision making, applying an enterprise-wide lens to product & service development
- Ensure solution design alignment to regulatory requirements and continuously update knowledge on regulatory requirements for the successful design of new & evolution of existing solutions
- Deliver on time & on budget (always)
- Job Application Details https://www.fuzu.com/company/55007