· Lead in documenting success stories and best practices to inform the learning curve of the organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/ Counselling Psychology
· Three (3) years’ experience in Project implementation including but not limited to planning, implementing, and evaluating Mental Health in HIV/AIDS prevention and control programs
· Experience in implementing most at-risk population projects highly desirable
· Proven experience in conducting MHPSS trainings
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good writing skills
· Ability to work with cross-cultural teams
· Proven strong leadership, capacity building skills and research capability
· Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in problem solving.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Job Application Details How to apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for to reach the undersigned . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.