Customer Service Representative
• Diploma in any related field
• Atleast one-year experience in Customer service
• Communicates well with the clients in a professional manner
• Self-starter who can work independently
• Experience in the Printing industry a plus
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Sales experience preferred
• Adept with using a computer and experience in the Microsoft Office suite of software, including Excel
• Ability to think quickly and solve problems
• Attention to detail is a must
• Providing outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications.
• Maintain existing customer relationships and work to create new customer relationships.
• Prepare and process quotes, orders, and sample requests.
• Communicate fully with internal and external customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, and other tasks.
• Work with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
• When appropriate, advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Learn and be able to communicate with internal and external customers about graphic communication, including but not limited to design principles, printing processes, paper options, and postal specifications.
- Job Application Details How to Apply If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly send your detailed CVs quoting the job title on email subject to [email protected]