DENTIST JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Charlie’s Corp, is a 7 years old Registered Limited Company, that owns Group of Restaurants, 4*4 Luxury Motor Showroom, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies.
The registered dentist will be tasked with diagnosing and treating problems with a patient’s teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They will also provide advice and provide instruction on taking care of teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health.
• Diagnosing common oral health conditions, treating, prescribing, and referring
• Providing dental care; removing decay from teeth and fill cavities, repairing cracked or fractured teeth and removing teeth, straightening teeth to correct bite issues, and placing sealants or whitening agents on teeth
• Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
• Caring out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery; prosthetics, and conservative dentistry;
• Writing prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications
• Examining X rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas for problems
• Making models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients
• Teaching patients about diet, flossing, use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
• Ensuring that all instruments have been taken for sterilization procedure and the correct procedures are being adhered to.
• Ensuring a smooth flow of operation and availability of dental materials and equipment at all times
• Management of the Dental Clinic
• Maintain and develop own professional competencies and knowledge by attending and participating in continuous education sessions within and externally.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in dentistry
To be considered for this role one must have:
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an Institutions recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in active practice dentistry
• Be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board with a good professional standing
• Computer literate with the ability to operate modern machinery
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and willingness to provide leadership.
• • Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity