Busia Water and Sewerage services Company Limited (BUWASSCO) is a County Public entity registered under the Companies Act 2015, as provided for under section 78 of the Water Act 2016.
Its mandate is to provide water and sewerage services to the residents of Busia County.
To fulfil this role, BUWASSCO is seeking to recruit highly skilled, results oriented and self-driven professionals with relevant experience in the following field:
ELECTROMECHANICAL OFFICER (1 POST)
|Immediate Supervisor:||Technical Manager|
|Job Location:||Technical Services Department|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is undertaken on regular basis;
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules;
- Provide guidance and supervision of staff under him/her;
- Supervise installation, servicing and maintenance of all ElectroMechanical equipment.
- Initiate planning and budgeting for works in the Electrical and Mechanical operations and in the section;
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of electromechanical infrastructure in the company;
- Routine inspection and servicing of water pumps and mortar;
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Person Specifications
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical) or Equivalent;
- Membership to relevant professional body
- Management and supervision skills;
- Water sector undertaking skills;
- Customer care/handling skills;
- Communication and inter-personal relations skills;
- Report writing skills; and
- Three (3) years’ experience.
Job Application Details
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
BUSIA WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES COMPANY LTD
P.O. Box 392 - 50400.
Candidates are additionally advised to send their application in soft copy to [email protected] and cc [email protected]
Candidates must attach a clear copy of National Identity card
Candidates Must obtain and present clearance certificate from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC
The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae and other testimonials should reach the company offices located at the Department of Water, Irrigation, Environment and Natural Resources Yard, BUSIA, BUWASSCO office Building on or before 7th September 2021 by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs in Kenya