• Company Name
Verona Hotel and Conference Centre
• Role and Responsibilities
1. Supervise day-to-day operations of the entertainment department within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
2. Work towards performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
3. Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
4. Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
5. Receive complaints and resolve problems
6. Prepare and submit performance reports
7. Coordinating staff under the entertainment department and briefing them well on preparations and set up for entertainment.
8. Following set standard operating procedures set by the Hotel management.
9. Maintaining a safe environment for entertainment.
10. Achieving set sales targets by formulating and executing strategies
11. Coordinating with other departments/ units for efficient and effective Hotel operations.
12. Addressing challenges from staff and clients regarding entertainment.
13. Preparing and sending reports as required by the management for operational and decision-making processes.
14. Follow budget for entertainment and adhere to approved budgets by management.
15. Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
16. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
• Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Experience as an Entertainment Supervisor for at least 2 years
A bachelor’s degree/ diploma in relevant course
High school diploma.
Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Job Application Details CV’s to be submitted to [email protected] with the subject Entertainment Supervisor.