Field Sales Agent
• Minimum Qualification: Certificate/Diploma
• Experience Level: Entry level.
• Experience Length: At least one year.
Kopesha is an emerging Fintech company that aims to uplift the livelihoods of motorcycle (bodaboda) owners through offering logbook loans; we are recruiting FIELD SALES AGENTS who will be responsible for acquisition of new customers. The Field Sales Agents will be a key driver of our company’s customer growth.
• In person marketing and selling of Kopesha products to potential customers by establishing contacts and converting Leads into applicants.
• Consistently identify prospects and follow-up on the leads and referrals generated from the sales activities.
• Working to achieve both weekly and monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the management.
• Maintaining thorough knowledge of Kopesha products and services.
• Determining clients’ needs and financial abilities then proposing solutions that suit them.
• Creating market awareness by communicating features and benefits of Kopesha products.
• Monitoring and reporting on market trends and competition activities.
• Preparing and submitting timely weekly reports or as may be directed by the Line Manager.
• Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivating new referral sources both internally and externally.
• Carrying out market surveys and market recommendations to improve service delivery.
• Performing client evaluations and loan processing.
• Recording, verifying and assessing the assets offered for loans under the guidance of the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year in sales with a proven record.
• Previous sales experience of financial products will be an added advantage.
• Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills to effectively close sales deals.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills as well as excellent customer service ability.
• Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
• A team player with the drive to improve performance.
• Proficiency in computer applications
- Job Application Details How to Apply: • Qualified and Interested applicants should fill out the link attached send cv to: [email protected] • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. • Kopesha is an equal opportunity employer.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!