Job Title: Filling station Manager
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Rironi – Limuru
• Enforce all regulations, procedures and company policies and ensure that the station is being run as per the company norms.
• Direct and manage the financial performance of the station.
• Meet the different cost center revenue and performance targets.
• Prepare weekly cost center performance reports.
• In charge of all banking activities at the station.
• Ensure all staff shorts are properly documented and recovered immediately.
• Prepare and reconcile the petty cash report.
• Escort fuel truck from the depot and offload while ensuring all safety procedures are followed.
• Meet the different cost center sales performance targets.
• Prospect for new customers.
• In charge of preparing all reports required at the station and forwarding the same to head office.
• Proper management of all company stock at the station, ensuring no loss of the same.
• Proper management of all company property at the station, ensuring no damage of the same.
• Wet stock reconciliation.
• Report any damaged or malfunctioning equipment to head office
• Advise on competitor activity, e.g. pricing, discounts, credit, promotions, etc. in the area and advise accordingly.
• Follow up on all county statutory licenses required to ensure station compliance.
• Ensure any work done by contractors on site has been approved by head office
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, IT, Procurement, Sales and Marketing
• At least 3 years in a busy FMCG environment, with 1 year in Oil and Gas industry
• Good mastery of Computer MS office Packages
• Very good relational level/social
• Ability to lead a Team
• Customer oriented mind set and reliable
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Job Application Details How to Apply If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your CV, credentials and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Petrol Station Manager) and expected salary to [email protected]