Purpose of Position:
The role of the Finance Associate – Payables involves the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. The role is thus responsible for complete payments and control of expenses by receiving payment requests and invoices, processing them, verifying and reconciling supplier accounts. This role is also responsible for supporting with the budgeting, procurement, stores and monthly management reporting processes and activities all which are inter-related with the payables cycle
• A Business-related degree in Finance/Accounting or Equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• CPA/ACCA Qualification or an equivalent post graduate qualification.
• Work experience in an audit firm is desired.
• Experience and (or) training in Sage x3 will be an added advantage.
• Experience working in a learning institution will be a distinct advantage.
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Strong organization skills.
• Demonstrate effective time management.
• Ability to produce accurate work.
• Team player who is flexible with their work approach.
• Demonstrate ability to perform duties responsibly under minimum supervision.
Please read the job description before you apply for the position. Only those who meet the criterial set in the job description will be shortlisted for interviews.
- Job Application Details Application Procedure: Send your application letter and CV as one document to [email protected] stating clearly on the email subject line The job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g FINANCE ASSOCIATE - PAYABLES (Maternity Cover) Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted