FINANCE MANAGER (Ksh.70,000-100,000 NET)
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Finance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee and assess the financial operations of the organization, including payroll, expenses, invoicing work and company transactions.
2. Monitor the financial performance of the company and provide regular reports, presentations and updates to the senior management team/directors;
3. Track the financial performance of the company and seek for ways in which the profitability of the company can be increased;
4. Assess the financial risk of the company and implement steps to minimize it;
5. Ensuring all finance work carried out is in line with the relevant financial rules and regulations;
6. Create, establish and maintain all financial policies, rules and procedures to ensure the organization operates in line with law and regulations;
7. Review financial information and prepare regular and periodic financial reports to the management
8. Manage and oversee the entire accounting team.
9. In liaison with HR department conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
10. Conduct appraisal for all accounting and finance team members within the department to ensure they all perform to the best of their abilities
11. See that tax interviews are conducted properly with clients and ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
12. Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
13. Maintain current and garner new client relationships.
14. Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers.
15. Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
16. Maintain compliance with all state regulations at all times
17. Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting
• CPA K / ACCA
• 2 years’ experience as a senior accountant or a Finance Manager and an overall of 6 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
• Be tech savvy and have a good working knowledge of various computer software programs and accounting softwares
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
• Good reading, verbal and written English skills.
• Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
• Financial/P&L and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
• Customer service oriented with a positive, energetic, and outgoing can-do attitude.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a high level of self-confidence.
• Be able to remain rational and calm under pressure.
• Salary-KES 70,000- 100,000 NET
- Job Application Details Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] .Shortlisting will be done on roll in basis. • Indicate the position you are applying to on the email