Overall Role Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Finance; The High School Accountant will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day reviewing of all financial transactions and records of the High-school section of the Academy to help assure accurate and complete accounting records and ensure smooth operations of academy activities that require finance support including preparation and interpretation of all relevant financial reports; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• A Business-related degree in Finance/Accounting or Equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• CPA/ACCA Qualification or an equivalent post graduate qualification
• Work experience in an audit firm is desired
• Experience and (or) training in Sage x3 will be an added advantage
• Experience working in a learning institution will be a distinct advantage
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Strong organization skills
• Demonstrate effective time management
• Ability to produce accurate work
• Team leader who is flexible with their work approach
• Demonstrate ability to perform duties responsibly under minimum supervision.
Please read the job description before you apply for the position. Only those who meet the criterial set in the job description will be shortlisted for interviews
- Job Application Details Application Procedure: Send your application letter and CV as one document to [email protected] stating clearly on the email subject line The job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g High School Accountant – HSA/10/2021 Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted