The Meru County Assembly Service Board invites applications from qualified Kenyans to fill a vacant position within County Assembly Service.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER 1 (1 POST JG “K “/CASB 10)
(a) Duties and Responsibilities:
(i) Processing monthly payroll;
(ii) Staff loan documentation and implementation;
- Internal staff communication and memo writing;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information such as amounts for surcharges, overtime, etc.;
- Checking compliance with the one-third net pay rule;
- Compiling data and drafting of letters;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Assist in developing training and development programs;
- Maintenance of an efficient filing system;
- Be responsible for leave computation and documentation;
- Be the entry contact for the grievance handling process.
(b) Requirements for Appointment:
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
(ii) Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution;
- Membership to the Institute of Human Resource Management of Kenya.
Job Application Details
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by copies of curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, a copy of National Identity card or passport and any other supporting documents to the office of the Clerk not later than Monday, 6th September. 2021. at 5.00 P.M.
Note: With regard to Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants are required to obtain and submit copies of the following certificates that should be authentic and up to date:
a). Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
b). Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau.
c). Tax Compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority.
d). Certificate of good Conduct from the Department of Criminal Investigations.
e). Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board.
The Applications should be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Meru.
P.O Box 3-60200
Or be delivered by hand to the office of the County Assembly Clerk within the County Assembly premises.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Kenya