HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Smart Outsource is in the process of recruiting for a Human Resource Officer to join our team.
Job Brief: We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
• If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
• We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
• The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Recruiting, training and developing staff support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
• Approving job descriptions and advertisements
• Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• Organizing staff training sessions and activities
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
• Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
• Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
• Preparing employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in an Outsourcing Company is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills is a must
• MS suite proficiency. Proactive with lots of energy
- Job Application Details How to apply If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR OFFICER) to [email protected]