KES 55000 – KES 95000
· Lead and work closely with data privacy manager on periodic reviews and exercises that accomplish regulatory and security objectives such as IT risk assessments, IT incident management and post-mortems, data breach scenario planning, and response protocol, GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessments.
· Assist in conducting gap assessments and give recommendations on IT security and privacy architecture for M-KOPA while being guided by internationally recognized standards like ISO, SOC2, and GDPR and Data privacy legislations in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria as appropriate.
· Conduct anticipatory and predictive analyses of pending threats to sensitive data, Analyze the results of privacy audits, privacy impact assessments and privacy risk assessments to assist IT in customizing information security approaches.
· Assess and implement business policies, procedures, and operations to ensure M-KOPA meets privacy requirements and government regulations for the protection of critical, private and sensitive information.
· Maintain /report monthly risk indicators and provide the information to create a threat profile and escalate any breaches as discovered.
· Coordinate closely as a thoughtful, solutions-oriented business partner with teams across the company including People, Operations and, Legal and Compliance, Sales, Products and Engineering.
· Coordinate with Tech and IT team to Plan, schedule and carry out security and data privacy risks assessments, penetration testing and vulnerability tests with the aim of retaining excellent security operations
· Assist in Ensuring that all M-KOPA privacy and security practices are in compliance with local and international laws.
· Work closely with TECH and IT team for all security-related exercises e.g. audits, incident management, breach response and treatment, client due diligence and vendor evaluation requests .
- Job Application Details https://www.fuzu.com/job?page=1&per_page=10&filters[country_id]=1&filters[job_id]=239735