Junior demand planner – Intern
Relevant tertiary degree in Business/ Finance or Analytical discipline/ Industrial Engineering/ Logistics Management is essential
Good Numerical ability and analytical and decision- making skills
• Good Proficiency in statistics
• Specialized level of forecasting and forecasting methods.
• Good working knowledge of advanced excel is essential
• SAP/APO, or Oracle Demand Planning or other software related to demand planning is preferred
JD – Assist in the Demand planner to
Manage and create demand forecast, analyse trends and measure performance to ensure accurate forecast and alignment with business plans.
Monitor and analyse forecast reports to ensure that forecast reports are accurate and provide meaningful information to the relevant stakeholders.
Manage Inventory targets to ensure availability of stock to meet current and future demand.
Manage and maintain demand planning systems and procedures to ensure accuracy in data documentation and incorporating market
- Job Application Details The application email is [email protected]