Reporting to the Managing Director, the Radio Programmes Manager will be responsible for providing direction in the implementation of strategic goals and objectives of the Radio Programmes Department to ensure quality production and transmission of independent and impartial broadcasting services of information, education and entertainment in radio broadcasting in English and Kiswahili and in such other languages that the Corporation may decide.
Specific Terms:Three (3) years renewable contract subject to good performance.
Minimum Requirements:Educational Requirements
- Master’s degree in Communication Studies, Mass Communication, Public Relations, or Journalism or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Radio Production, Mass Communication or Broadcast Journalism
- Strategic leadership or Senior Management Course will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of a recognized and regulated professional body
- A high level of computer proficiency
- At least ten (10) years relevant working experience
- Must have served in a senior managerial position for at least seven (7) years in a reputable radio station and large media house
- Must be conversant with contemporary and future trends, market dynamics and competitive landscape of the broadcast media industry
- Demonstrable ability to develop and execute strategic plans and coordination of workflows
- High energy and creativity; good communication, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Job Application Details https://www.fuzu.com/company/1562