RECEPTIONIST-SMART OUTSOURCE LTD.
Job Brief: We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
To greet visitors and deliver exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. Also, to support managers and employees, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities. The Job holder will be trusted with various in office and out of office duties including handling incoming and outgoing communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Maintaining Staff and Office filling and document archiving
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests
• Answering phones and greeting visitors
• Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
• Scheduling and coordinating staff and other meetings
• Collating and distributing mails
• Preparing communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
• Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as necessitated
• Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
• Ensuring all bills are paid on time
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must be a holder of CPA 1 or 2
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent time management skills and good Organizational Skills
• Possession of Basic computer skills
- Job Application Details Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] Clearly indicate Receptionist position and salary expectation on the subject of the email.