Diploma, Associate’s degree
- To execute direct sales activities and sell products to clients and achieving of monthly and annual sales targets given.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and market trends.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focusing sales efforts to both existing and potential clients.
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Developing strategies to increase sales volumes and market share
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Protect organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Take 100% ownership of every situation with a client, ensuring issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and ensuring all reports are done and submitted on time.
- Any other responsibilities that may be directed to you by your HOD
- Job Application Details https://www.fuzu.com/job?page=1&per_page=10&filters[country_id]=1&filters[job_id]=241484