The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa Is an Institution of Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which Is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centres across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:-
- READVERTISEMENT – STOCK CONTROLLER (PHARMACY)
Reporting to the Material Management Division Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Inventory movement and management of the pharmaceutical stores:
- Accurate and timely issuance of goods as per user’s requests.
- Accurate verification of goods from the receiving team.
- Work with the procurement team and end users to ensure accurate requests are made and minimize and/or eliminate slow-moving and obsolete stocks.
- Recommend optimum quantities of items to be purchased.
- Stock take variances and expiry monitoring.
- Adhere to the quality requirements of the department.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- A minimum of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Certificate in Purchasing and supplies
- At least three years of relevant working experience preferably in a busy store/warehouse setup healthcare facility/ Pharmaceutical industry
- Must possess administrative/procurement/accounting skills
- Computer Literate and Proficient in MS- Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good personality and excellent communication skills
- A team player with a high level of integrity
Candidates are invited to upload their Resume and Covering Letter ONLY to
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting applications is on 25th August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”