JOB DESCRIPTION: TRAINING MANAGER
Job Location: Kenya
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources, Kenya
Job Tier Level: Level C1
Business Travel Needs: Frequent travel, more than 50%
To build, develop and deliver a training program for d.light that provides the dlight team with the training resources and tools to improve performance and deliver customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the d.light mission and core values of the business.
• Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost effective training solutions for the company employees that will improve individual / team knowledge, skills and in turn business performance.
• Works with the HRM to identify the training requirements tailored to the business needs and individual PDP’s; determines the priorities and rolling cycle to create a training calendar.
• Contributes to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals to ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of the training program.
• Provides coaching and development to the company staff to ensure effective implementation of all new and existing field and classroom based training programs
• Assists with the induction and training for new regional staff; works with the Learning and Development Manager to ensure quality standards are met, identify any immediate training needs and provides the appropriate training.
• Evaluates and reviews training materials and tools utilized on the company, updates as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness.
• Works closely with the Learning and Development Manager to ensure thorough implementation and evaluation of the training programs.
• Total Hours Of Training
• Training Penetration Rate
• Training Impact
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience of designing, developing and delivering training program
• Experience of conducting training needs analysis
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to use MS office applications – PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
• High attention to detail
• Well developed coaching skills
• Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize
• Flexible and adaptable approach
- Job Application Details How to apply Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] For details more details about the opportunities, visit our careers page on our website www.dlight.com